The Board's role
The Hockey Wales's Board of Directors are the key decision making body for the Company.
Its functions include the following:
- Setting the Company's strategic aims
- Developing the Company's long-term plans
- Providing the leadership to put the above into effect
- Recruiting, supervising and monitoring and evaluating senior management
- Trusteeship of the Union's financial resources
- Ensuring that risk is managed appropriately
- Representing and considering the interests of stakeholders
- Representing the Company to stakeholders
- Monitoring and evaluating the Company's performance
- Reporting on performance to members and other stakeholders
- Assuming responsibility (both moral and legal) for the actions of the Union.
The Current Board of Directors
Directors are elected for three year terms of office at the Annual General Meeting (date of re-election detailed against each Director), with Appointed Directors confirmed on an annual basis.
Anne Ellis OBE (Elected - Term expires AGM 2013)
Dr Karen Evans (Elected - Term expires AGM 2013)
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER / COMPANY SECRETARY
Tel: 07813 315469
Sheila Morrow (Elected - Term expires AGM 2014)
Rob Williams (Elected - Term expires AGM 2013)
Gareth Shears (Appointed – Term expires September 2013)
The following document is available to download: